Today I am feeling so much better than I have been! Good timing too, because today was busy! First off I had class today. Econ ended about an hour early because we took a field trip to the Tokyo Stock exchange! Even though it was technically after school, we still had to end class early in order for everyone to arrive by the scheduled tour time. We were perfectly allowed to take pictures, but we weren't allowed to use flash so it was difficult to get many good images. I won't know for sure what all turned out until I look at the pictures larger on the computer, so for now check out my fancy schmancy visitor badge and the big trading board. The Tokyo Stock Exchange was 2 subways and 1 train away from school getting back to the hotel ended up taking me almost an hour!
By the time I got to my room, I only had about 20minutes to put down my school stuff, take a quick shower, change into something not sweaty, and get back to the train station. You may be wondering what I could possibly be doing that would have me in such a hurry. Well, I'll tell you. I was riding down to Shimbashi to meet up with the Oshikiri's! Yuka had a hula dance performance in Tokyo tonight and was kind enough to invite me to watch. Her parents met me outside the JR exit. I had never met her parents before tonight, they were so incredibly nice! Yuka, if you're reading this, please tell them I say thank you again!!! We ate dinner while we waited for the performance to start. I had the privilege of trying several new dishes while talking with some great company. The first performance set began at 6pm with a second performance set at 8pm. Both performances were amazing and all of the dancers were extremely skillful! Hula is a beautiful art and I am so happy that I was able to watch tonight! I took a short video of a portion of the second performance set.
It was great to see Yuka again after such a long time, and meeting her family was absolutely lovely. Eventually the evening did have to come to an end, and we all returned to our trains to go home. I could probably have told you more about today, but I've just realized that it's almost midnight and I have to be awake at 6:30am to get ready for class. Whoops! haha :)
At this moment, It's a fabulous nice and signifisant website about financial market. It is very beneficial for us. I like it very much. Thank's for published this website. If you want more informastion about stock ticker to visit stock ticker You may have to all of the possibility monitored unwanted shows exhibiting typically the tycoons relaxing in Fence Path returning office buildings intently crying(a) your documents internet streaming beyond long-established share business tickers. Presently which system regarding adhering to share rates can be suspected laughable. Velocity is oftentimes $, along with in this electrical society the online helps make advice on the market to assist you to most of us during light source speed.
At this moment, It's a fabulous nice and signifisant website about financial market. It is very beneficial for us. I like it very much. Thank's for published this website. If you want more informastion about stock ticker to visit stock ticker You may have to all of the possibility monitored unwanted shows exhibiting typically the tycoons relaxing in Fence Path returning office buildings intently crying(a) your documents internet streaming beyond long-established share business tickers. Presently which system regarding adhering to share rates can be suspected laughable. Velocity is oftentimes $, along with in this electrical society the online helps make advice on the market to assist you to most of us during light source speed.
ReplyDelete