Saturday, July 28, 2012

Even off days have their fun sides

  Today was a bit difficult for me because since last night my allergies have been really bothering me, and as a result I'm feel pretty sick. Being sick made it tough to want to start the day when my alarm clock went off bright and early at 6am. But, I pushed through it and got ready to start my day. Classes went well. I did my best to participate despite the sinus pressure making it difficult to focus. Luckily my first class is very interesting, so even when it would've been great to just take a nap I was able to make myself pay attention. 

When classes ended, I still wasn't feeling well but I had made plans to see a friend who recently moved to Tokyo for a teaching job. I really wanted to go see her, so I put aside my feeling sick and took the train (and the subway) to go visit her. I am so happy I was able to see her! We did purikura in Sega World and grabbed some lunch at Johnathan's. Since she has a Japanese phone, we were able to get one of the purikura photos as a digital copy. WooHoo!

We hung out for awhile before it was time for us to go our seperate ways. I stopped by Mister Doughnut on the way back to the train station for an early "dinner". SO YUMMY!!!! 

Now I'm sitting in my room chatting with mumful. Soon I'll take a hot shower and go to bed. That way I will feel better tomorrow. Luckily tomorrow is Sunday and there are no classes. It will be nice to have a day where I can sleep later than 6:30am. It will definitely be great for the healing process.

Peace, love, and hairspray!
~Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment