Today was jam packed, but super great! It of course started bright and early with heading to class. Today I was with a group on a slightly later (by about 4min) train. It was far more packed than my usual train but it was fun being with other people I knew and we all banded together to maintain SOME semblance of personal space.
Our Pop Culture topic of the day was anime, so we watched video clips again. Todays were from Akira, Keon, Neon Genesis Evangelian, and My Neighbor Totoro. Best. Class. Ever. Also the verdict is in and I do need to get around to watching Evangelian.
Now an especially cool fact about the Meiji Shrine is it's location. You walk outside and are literally at Cosplay Bridge. Even with it being already pretty late in the evening (just past 5pm when all was said and done) we couldn't be in Harajuku without going back down Takeshita Dori for a little mini shopping trip.
| A little distrubed that they make childrens thigh-highs... but you have to admit she has style |
We did a quick run through to make sure that everybody had all of the outfit pieces, shoes, and accessories that they will need for Sunday. This weekend is going to be insane and everybody is getting super excited!! Did I get something? Well... you'll just have to wait and see! Then again, not that you would be able to tell unless you were an extreme creeper the first time I posted a Harajuku purchases picture... regardless, you'll just have to figure it out on Sunday!
Peace, love, and hairspray!
~Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment